Marbella Film Office is a municipal organization that offers free information, advice and permit handling to all professionals from the audiovisual industry who wish to film in Marbella. We offer a wide variety of services designed to save producers time, money and effort.
Marbella Film Office is part of the Andalucia Film Commission network.
Contact us by mail email@example.com
Services offered free of charge:
- Processing of all necessary film permits for public areas.
- Processing of film permits for public buildings and city monuments of historical-cultural heritage.
- Coordination of all municipal services such as parking for technical vehicles, traffic flow management, changes to street fixtures, lighting, etc.
- Assistance in scouting film locations.
- Assistance on production logistics.
- Information on financial aids, notifications and grants.
- Information on audiovisual legislation.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PERMITS:
The Request must be made through the General Entry Register of the Town Hall, through a General Instance, at the following link: General Entry Register of the Town Hall
specifying the Delegation of Tourism and Foreigners as the Processing Unit. In this instance you can attach all the documents you consider necessary.